Friday, November 19, 2004

Bad Religion Strikes Again

So I saw Bad Religion last night at the Ventura Majestic Theatre and, like the previous five times that I've seen them, they were amazing. Bad Religion remains the best live band among bands that I've seen. Always high energy, good crowd, a packed set (always about 30 songs) and ultimately fullfilling.

My back hurts though from all the elbows in the mosh pit. My throat hurts from all the singing (screaming). And my legs are sore from dancing. But there is no way I can go to a punk show (much less Bad Religion) and not be in the mosh pit. I need room to move, dance, and throw some blows if I have to. Standing or swaying just doesn't do it for me. Whats the point of seeing live music if you're not going to interact?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker